December 7 Projection Competition - December's Theme is "Fine Details"
Meetings are open to the public; however, you must be a club member to compete in monthly print and projection competitions.
In an effort to accommodate everyone's individual needs, the TPS Projection Team has put considerable effort into creating new Hybrid meeting options. We are pleased to offer two ways to attend the December 7th Projection Competition meeting--either in person or via zoom! The Zoom link will be emailed to everyone prior to the meeting date. We are looking forward to seeing all of you in person!
Submit Images - Sunday, November 20 - Monday, November 28 at 11:30 pm
Judging & Voting - Tuesday, November 29 - Saturday, December 3 at 11:59 pm
Review Meeting - Wednesday, December 7 - Social time at 6:30 pm with the review meeting at 7-9 pm
Location - Curtis High School - 8425 40th Street, University Place, WA 98466 Google Map
Directions - Turn into the small parking lot (by the reader board sign and the Big Rock). There are also flagpoles by the main entrance. Go to the outside door marked “Staff Development Room” which is where the meeting will occur.
Places to Eat - If you want to grab a bite, there are several restaurants and grocery stores on 40th and Bridgeport Way including McDonald's, Burger King, Applebee's, Gyros, a Mexican restaurant, Safeway, and Trader Joe’s.
- Export/Save your images in JPEG, sRGB, 80% quality, no larger than 1920 px wide x 1080 px high, & a 1.5 MB file size limit
- Submit your mages on this website at: Competitions > Submit Images For Print or Projection OR click here
- Please capitalize your image titles
- DO NOT include your name or numbers in the image titles. The automated features of this new website will automatically insert your name into the proper place.
- DO NOT include "For Comment" or "Not For Comment" in the title of your images. The website will keep track of which image you select "For Comment" and "Not for Comment" when you select one of those options.
- Your images will automatically be placed into your private Image Library for future reference and use! You will also be able to read all of the critiques from our members.
We love this new website's automated features! For more projection information and competition rules, click here
If you are not a member of the TPS and would like to start competing in Print & Projection Competitions, join the TPS by clicking here