October 4, 2023 Projection Competition - October's Theme Is "Paper"
Meetings are open to the public; however, you must be a club member to compete in monthly print and projection competitions.
We are pleased to offer two ways to attend the Projection Competition meetings--either in person or via Zoom! The Zoom link will be emailed to all members as well as posted on this website article and in the Club Calendar. We are looking forward to seeing all of you in person!
Submit Images - Friday, September 22 through Tuesday, September 26 at NOON - Please note the new cutoff time!
Judging & Voting - Wednesday, September 27 through Saturday, September 30 until 11:30 PM (PDT)
Review Meeting - The Wednesday, October 4 meeting will be a Hybrid in-person & Zoom meeting at 6:30 PM.
Meeting Location - Curtis High School, 8425 40th Street, University Place, WA 98466 Google Map
Directions: Turn into the small parking lot (by the reader board sign and the big rock). There are also flagpoles by the main entrance. Go to the outside door marked "Staff Development Room which is where the meeting will be held.
- Export/Save your images in JPEG, sRGB, 80% quality, no larger than 1920 px wide x 1080 px high, and a 1.5 MB file size limit
- Submit your images on this website at: Competitions > Submit Images For Print or Projection OR click here
- Please use capitalize your image titles and use proper word spacing. Please check your spelling! The public will see your mistakes which we can't correct for you.
- DO NOT include your name, the word "copy", or numbers in the image titles. The automated features of the website will automatically insert your name into the proper place.
- Your images will be placed into your private Image Library for future reference and use including submitting them to the Annual Division Competition, PSA, and NWCCC competitions! You will also be able to read all of the helpful educational critiques from our members.
Winning images will be placed in the Home Page slideshow with permission of the owner. If you do NOT want your winning images placed in the slideshow, please contact Cheryl Thielhorn through the website email message system. For more projection information and competition rules, click here.
If you are not a member of the TPS and would like to start competing in Print & Projection Competitions, join the TPS by clicking here. Then create a login name and password on the Home page of this website. After logging in, set up your account profile on the My Account > My Account Settings page of this website.