December 7, 2023 Projection Competition - December's Theme Is "Stop"
Meetings are open to the public; however, you must be a club member to compete in monthly print and projection competitions.
In an effort to accommodate everyone's individual needs, we are pleased to offer TWO ways to attend the Projection Competition meetings--either in person or via Zoom! The Zoom link will be emailed to everyone prior to the meeting date and will be posted on the Calendar.
Submit Images - Friday, November 17 at 12 AM - Monday, November 27 at NOON. Please note the new cutoff time! & The change in date from Wednesday to Thursday due to a scheduling conflict.
Judging & Voting - Tuesday, November 28 - Saturday, December 2 at 11:30 pm
Review Meeting - Thursday, December 7 - The image review meeting will be in-person with optional critiques at 6:30-9 pm, as well as, through Zoom with this link: https://zoom.us/j/94333390799?pwd=TFNmVG1KTkVabzc0NjRDVjh5VHdudz09
Meeting Location - Curtis High School, 8425 40th Street, University Place, WA 98466 Google Map
Directions: Turn into the small parking lot (by the reader board sign and the big rock). There are also flagpoles by the main entrance. Go to the outside door marked "Staff Development Room which is where the meeting will be held.
- Export/Save your images in JPEG, sRGB, 80% quality, no larger than 1920 px wide x 1080 px high, and a 1.5 MB file size limit.
- Submit your images on this website at: Competitions > Submit Images For Print or Projection OR click here
- Please capitalize your image titles & check your spelling. The public will see your mistakes and we can’t correct them for you.
- DO NOT include your name or the file name in the image titles. The automated features of this new website will automatically insert your name into the proper place.
- DO NOT include "For Comment" or "Not For Comment" in the title of your images. The website will keep track of which image you select "For Comment" and "Not for Comment" when you select one of those options.
- Your images will be automatically placed into your private Image Library for future reference and use including submitting them to the Annual Division Competition, PSA, and NWCCC competitions! You will also be able to read all of the helpful educational critiques from our members.
Winning images will be placed in the Home Page slideshow with permission of the owner. If you do NOT want your winning images placed in the slideshow, please contact Cheryl Thielhorn through the website email message system. For more projection information and competition rules, click here.
We love this new website's automated features! For more projection information and competition rules, click here
If you are not a member of the TPS and would like to start competing in Print and projection Competitions, join the TPS by clicking here. Then create a login name and password on the Home page of this website. After logging in, set up your account profile on the My Account > My Account Settings page of this website. Be sure to choose your security/privacy settings options.